Armenia Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 120 days||$ 187.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 60 days||$ 134.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 120 days||$ 120.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 21 days||$ 88.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 120 days||$ 187.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 60 days||$ 134.00|
|Business Single entry up to 120 days||$ 120.00|
|Business Single entry up to 21 days||$ 88.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Armenia Visa Requirements
- Only the applicants who are holders of the passports of the following countries are required to apply for Armenia visa in advance.
Original, signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- One color passport type photo.
- Filled out and signed Armenia visa application form.
- Letter of invitation from the private person or company certified the Armenian MFA.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Personal Letter. A personal letter from the applicant addressed to the Embassy of Armenia, explaining the purpose of the trip, dates of travel, cities to be visited, and place of accommodation.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Armenia visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Armenia Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Armenia, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Armenia. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.